You have a vision
We can bring it to life

8base's Partners – a network of experienced agencies, highly skilled designers and custom software developers – can help you build powerful applications using the 8base Platform faster, better and more economically. 8base can help match you with the right team.

Traditional Software Development is Broken

Software is in everything - yet it's still built like it was in 1995.

Long Hiring

There's a massive shortage of developers worldwide so building a team may take 6-12 months and deep pockets.

Large Failure

Most efforts fail due to scope creep, technical hurdles, staffing issues and more.

Budget and Timeline Overruns

It's normal for development projects to run past deadlines and budgets by a factor of 3, or more.
Custom Software Solutions Using Low-codE

Build 10-50x faster with the speed and power of low-code

Traditional software development is broken – coding from scratch is slow, cumbersome and expensive. The 8base Platform gives us a huge head start towards building the things you need fast and right the first time.  Focus on the parts of your application that matter and let 8base handle the tricky parts that lie below the water line.

8base Partners help you design and
build your web and mobile applications
using the 8base Platform.

A curved arrow.
A curved arrow.

The 8base Platform
makes this part easy.

Business Logic
Auto-Scaling Computing
Role-based Security
User Management
custom software development breakdown

Custom Software Development Services

Need help bringing a new digital product to market? Need to rebuild an existing product that isn't scaling? Or, may be you have a legacy application that needs to be re‑platformed - We can help.

Contact us today to discuss how we can help make your vision a reality.

Talk to us
A curved arrow.

The consultation
is free!


Custom Software Success Stories

Read about our successes. Better yet, become one of them!

SaaS platform for full lifecycle management of strategic alliances between companies

Single-instance, multi-tenant SaaS for lead management and CRM for the insurance industry.

SaaS application for product management

Mobile marketplace application that facilitates the sneaker collecting experience


What Are Customers Saying About 8base?

chief of product development at cobuild lab
Angel Lacret
Chief of Product Development @ Cobuild Lab
“8base cuts in half all the things that you need to do to create a well-designed application.”
front-end developer and ux/ui designer for ibm
Eva Hankova
Front-end Developer, UI/UX Designer @ IBM
"8base's GraphQL API is amazing! It gives me everything I need to quickly build front-end apps with robust filters, sorting and pagination for my data with zero backend work."
chief technology officer for evidencecare
Ryan Macy
chief technology officer @ EvidenceCare
"GraphQL is a really amazing solution for a very serious problem, which is making APIs as usable as a UIs. That’s pretty much a requirement today for creating a great developer experience.”
senior developer advocate for microsoft
Christian Nwamba
Senior Developer Advocate @ Microsoft
“8base is a life-changing tool for developers. It's like Firebase but with GraphQL, relational data, flexibility and extensibility. I absolutely love it!”
front-end developer for w+r studios
Sky Winston
Front-End Developer @ W+R Studios
“Speaking on behalf of front-end developers, what we don’t have is a way to easily get a back-end up and running. That’s why I’m so excited about 8base. It’s where I can go to do just that."
analyst for it partners limited
Sam Woolerton
Analyst @ IT Partners Limited
" I detest DevOps, database migrations, and that sort of stuff. And literally, 8base handles all of that. So, it’s perfect for me. "
analyst for it partners limited
Abdul Karmach,
CO-Founder @
"We founded the company doing low code but hopped around different platforms because they all had critical limitations and dead ends. We needed low-code, but also complete flexibility — and that’s precisely what 8base provides. It allows us to build any application while dramatically reducing the expense and labor. "
analyst for it partners limited
Mihir Shah
Co-Founder @ ITWOX
"The feedback has been that it's very easy for the new devs to understand the core concept of 8base. It takes about a day or two for them to really get up to speed."
analyst for it partners limited
Josh Clements
Managing Director @ Integris Group
"Usually, you expect to get 80% of what you want with low code; the other 20% is nearly impossible and you just burn a ton of time trying to accomplish it. We have not encountered that 20% at all since transitioning to 8base."
A arrow indicating that this is a slider.
An arrow indicating that this is a slider.

Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and take the first steps towards realizing your vision.